Service is what we do best here at the ranch. Because of where we are located, the environment is very important to us. Short of being a “green” property, each and every staff person is aware of the beautiful environment in which they live and personally take responsibility to care for it.
Here are just a few things we do on a regular basis:
- Use low energy light bulbs when we can
- Provide our own water through our water tower
- Installed low flow shower heads for water use reduction
- Newer appliances that have energy star certification to save power are installed
- Guests towels are refreshed daily and fresh linens every fifth day in order to conserve water.
- Offer our “Go Green to Get Green” housekeeping program to help reduce water and detergent use for daily maid service.
- Locally grown or farm raised food is purchased as often as possible to support the local economy.
- We have partnered with Clean the World to recycle used soap and amenities and help overall global health.
- Wood burning fireplaces are available in some of our larger cabins instead of gas burning.
- We have a ranch greenhouse to help provide some produce and herbs for the Steakhouse
- All grease from the Steakhouse is recycled
- Cans and plastic recycling bins are located on the ranch
Other services that our helpful front desk are happy to provide:
- Assist with restaurant reservations at the ranch or at nearby entities
- Assist with trip planning, make suggestions of local vendors (we work with only the best and have negotiated discounts for our guests!) who are reliable, honest and where safety comes first.
- Arrange for babysitting so mom and dad can enjoy a pleasant dinner at the 320 Steak House
- Provide recommendations and reservations for transportation to and from the airport
- Allow late check-out for those days you really, really need to sleep in
- Provide champagne, chocolates or flowers in your room before arrival. Hungry Moose Market in Big Sky has online ordering for groceries and they will deliver them right to your cabin so your ready to go and can skip the grocery store and get down to the fun!
- Whip up a sack lunch for your long day; so you can just worry about having fun and not packing lunches!
- We do allow pets for a nominal fee (see Policies page for more details), but pets must be leashed and under control at all times.
If there is something in particular you would like, please ask. We’re here to make your visit the best Montana experience ever.