Here at the 320 Guest Ranch, we’re just the right distance from everything. You get seclusion and that sense of being “away from it all,” and famous sights like Yellowstone Park and your favorite activities like rafting and skiing are just down the road-if not just outside your cabin door! Even the drive from Bozeman’s airport to the ranch is beautiful.
From BozemanYellowstone International Airport at Gallatin Field:
- Turn right out of the road leading from the airport to head west into Belgrade.
- Come into town, and go through the first 4-way stop to the second 4-way stop at Jackrabbit Lane.
- Turn left on Jackrabbit/Highway 85, and take this south over I-90 and approximately 8 miles to the stoplight in Four Corners.
- Continue heading south, taking Highway 191 (Highway 85 splits off to the west) into the Gallatin Canyon.
- Continue south on 191 along the Gallatin River for about 33 miles to the traffic light at Big Sky. (Lone Mountain Trail)
- From here, it’s another 12 miles and you’ll see the sign for the 320 on your left, at mile marker 36.
If you need shuttle service, please contact:
- Karst Stage: www.karststage.com ~ 406-556-3540 or 800-287-4759
- Shuttle to Big Sky & Taxi: www.bigskytaxi.com~ 406-995-4895 or 888-454-5667
- Big Sky Shuttle: www.BigSkyShuttle.net~ 866-661-6836
- Classic Limo: www.bozemanlimo.com ~ 406-534-0948
From West Yellowstone:
- Take Highway 191/87 north out of West Yellowstone.
- Stay on 191 as it winds through a corner of Yellowstone Park for a total of 36 miles.
- You will see signs for the 320 Ranch on your right, at mile marker 36.
Click on the links below to see more information: